Vodafone is a purpose-led company
Our Purpose is to connect for a better future and our expertise and scale gives us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society.
Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
We believe in…
- A connected Digital Society
- Inclusion for All – where everyone has access to a better digital future
- Building a more sustainable business that cares for our Planet
Vodafone networks, products and services
- Largest mobile and fixed network operator in Europe
- Europe’s biggest and fastest-growing 5G network
- Operate fixed networks in 21 countries partner with mobile networks in 48 more
- 300m mobile customers, more than 27m fixed broadband customers, over 22m TV customers and we connect more than 118m IoT devices
- Leading global IoT connectivity provider
- Fintech and mobile payments leader in Africa
- M-PESA fin-tech platform in Africa enables 42m people to benefit from access to mobile
- Operate one of the biggest and most successful digital TV platforms in Europe
- Cloud-based television platform in 10 markets across the continent
Vodafone is an inclusive employer
We value and respect all individuals irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, background, culture or religion.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is core to our Purpose and in our work on empowering women and society at large and improving access to education and digital skills.