At Sage we want each and every one of you to feel like you can be your true self, that is, your best self, every day.
We know that we are doing the right thing for all our colleagues if they can perform at their best.
That’s how Sage Belong will help us become a great SaaS company, where we always start with our customers. Because we can only truly understand and anticipate their differing and changing needs if we seek out a diversity of views, experiences and backgrounds in our people. This will help us all to experiment with a clear sense of purpose to solve real customer problems together.
It requires determination, focus and commitment from every one of us, to shape something that will impact everyone at Sage. Thank you for coming on the journey with us.
Jorge Aisa Dreyfus: EVP, Talent Capability and Culture
At Sage we offer:
- Flexible human working
- Ability to work from home vs office as agreed with you/your manager
- Virtually onboarded 86 early careers joiners this week
Sage Colleague Success Networks
- Pride@Sage- LGBTQ+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer/Questioning)
- Abliity- Disabilities you can see or can’t see
- Embrace- Race and ethnic minority
- Family- Children, families etc
- Gender- Women’s network, inclusive of trans colleagues
Why Do We Need Colleague Success Networks?
As we develop the Sage culture and within that, seek to create a sense of belonging by striving for fairness, equality and growth, it is important to ensure we put colleague experiences at the heart of this.
Colleague Success Networks are a great way to enable colleagues to collectively come together to support each other and provide insight and ideas back to the business.
- Newcastle, London, Reading, Manchester, Dublin
- Usually 2:1 or higher in STEM degree or relevant degree with strong interest in tech.
- Summer Internships, 12 Month Placements from August, 2 Year Graduate roles (with permanent contract).
- CV submission, Video Interview, Assessment Centre, Offer.