Arcadis is the leading global design and consultancy firm for natural and built assets. We help our clients transform the world and improve quality of life through our capabilities in design, consultancy, engineering, as well as in project and management services.
Our organization focuses on three business areas: Resilience, Mobility and Places, addressing global and timely challenges.
Typically recruits for:
- Specialists & Scientists
- Consulting – Management, Cost & Transformational Consultants
- Project Management
- STEM students
- Students who are interested in digital transformation
- We are 27,000 people worldwide, active in over 70 countries
- We were London’s top pick among the Best Big Companies To Work For in the UK for 2021
- We deliver £1.5 billion worth of education projects every year
- We helped create leading higher education facilities for 2.5. million university students
- We are building school places for more than 500,000 young pupils across England
- Over 10,000,000 children are being educated in schools we made affordable
Manchester Airport Transformation Programme
Arcadis is involved in the £1-billion Manchester Airport Transformation Programme, which includes the construction of an 85,000sqm. extension to Terminal 2, reconfiguring the existing 87,000 sqm. Terminal 1 building, and constructing three 11,000 sqm. piers; all allowing Terminal 2 to become the airport’s primary Terminal building to cater for increased demand and an expanding flight schedule.
Some of our plans for this project include lounge areas designed for maximum flexibility, a new car park for 3,800 vehicles, a road network equipped to cope with rising traffic volumes, and smooth check-in and security facilities.
We are now four years into the Transformation Project and have successfully transitioned into a stage where over £500 million of works are currently in construction.